Benson will make a play before its through
Vasher defended that play well
Nice one Indian Dad, I liked that...... I hope Benson doesn't get another carry.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Benson will make a play before its through
Vasher defended that play well
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
And who was the penalty on....#29 Peterson.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Benson got popped at the end of that run
And he's down...as is Tate
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Benson is down
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
That's good news for Thomas.
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Remember a few weeks ago when we were talking about NFL greats (intensity) and I was talking about Bob Sanders, and how although very reckless with his body, he would chill your [censored]? The guy loves to stick folks.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Agreed on him. I like the way he plays and it has been obvious how much he means to the Colts D
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
I keep scanning the crowd looking for a guy in Maryland red holding up a sign that says:
I'M HERE BECAUSE I MAKE MORE MONEY IN 3 HOURS PLAYING ONLINE POKER THAN YOU DO IN 3 YEARS!!!!!!
Not having any luck though.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
He's passed out drunk in the parking lot [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks